Analysts often find themselves overwhelmed with data requests and questions from stakeholders. The Solution: Self-Service Analytics!
In this Free Tableau Webinar, Clayton Schmoekel, long-time data analytics consultant and experienced trainer, walks you through the self-service analytics features in Tableau.
Attendees learn how to create a dashboard where stakeholders can easily view the metrics, charts, and lists for the insights they need, all on their own, helping them to make informed business decisions while relieving load on analysts.
In this 1-hour webinar, Clayton will:
- Explore Tableau-based solutions to the problem of having many data questions/requests, few analysts, and limited time
- Discuss the benefits and limitations of Tableau’s Ask Data tool
- Build, customize, and demonstrate a Tableau Super Query Tool, which allows non-technical personnel to run almost any query (without requiring SQL/Tableau skills)
- Build, customize, and demonstrate the use of a Tableau Dashboard Generation Tool, which allows the user to display data and insights any way they want (without any SQL/Tableau skills)
- Summarize the importance of data democratization and friendly self-service analytics
At the conclusion, Clayton will welcome your questions.
Anyone interested in self-service analytics, reporting automation, and reducing unnecessary data work.
Duration: 60 minutes
About the Presenter:
Clayton Schmoekel has a decade of real-world experience in Data Analytics consulting and training for a wide range of industries, including banking and healthcare. Clayton is a highly rated, engaging trainer, and teaches many of Accelebrate’s Tableau courses.