In this learning webinar about gaining expertise and experience in AWS, various paths from beginner to intermediate to expert will be discussed from a hand-on and design perspective. This webinar will offer specific guidance and a step-by-step path to follow whether you are new to Amazon Web Services or in the middle of a migration. Web Age Solutions is a registered training partner with Amazon and offers AWS official coursework as well as additions and add-ons to the AWS curriculum to cover everything from deeper service focused project labs to exam-specific walk-through of strategies for whatever exam you are taking. In this webinar you will learn:
• Any prerequisite technical skills that an engineer, whether developer or DevOps, will need in order to manipulate AWS services.
• A step-by-step path through foundational to associate to professional classes and their related certifications via AWS official content.
• Add-ons and expansions create by Web Age Solutions that can be added to each class that drives expertise and experience to deeper levels ranging from service project labs, pre-made study guides, flash cards, immersion boot camps, and gamification.
• A sample “path” with a fictional company looking to bring their architecture teams up to intermediate design level with a staged path of beginner to intermediate.
• A sample specialized “path” with another company seeking to bring their Operations teams to the intermediate implementation and maintenance levels.
• A free resource guide for getting started for beginners looking for some hand-on experience in basic AWS services like S3, DynamoDB, VPCs, and more.