2010 presents organizations of all shapes and sizes with some significant challenges in the effective management of technology and the prioritization of information technology investments. This strategic seminar examines the top 10 priorities (as identified by CIO Insight Magazine) facing the office of Chief Information Officer (CIO), as well as those that fulfill a similar role within the enterprise.In this focused strategy session, participants are introduced to each of ten relevant and timely challenges facing enterprises in the effective management of information technology assets. Each priority is introduced, challenges are explored, strategies are discussed, and practical best practices are recommended.
At the conclusion of the session, attendees participate in a collective assignment to produce actionable steps for applying this acquired knowledge and moving the enterprise forward.
- Key factors and driving forces within IT for 2010
- Business productivity and cost reduction
- IT and business alignment
- Business agility and speed to market
- Business process re-engineering
- IT cost reduction
- IT reliability and efficiency
- IT strategic planning
- Revenue-generating IT innovation
- Security and privacy
- CIO leadership
- Moving the enterprise forward