The webinar is geared towards preparing the students for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam. The approach to the webinar is to focus on areas of knowledge that are directly related to the exam and is intended to provide the students with an overview of the knowledge requirements for passing the exam.
The outline will focus on examining the following skills;
• Understanding the CI/CD software development methodology
• Understanding of automation in development and operations
• Understanding and implementing infrastructure as code concepts
• Understanding of high availability, scalability and resilience
• Understanding of monitoring, logging and troubleshooting
The webinar will also give an overview of sample cases and questions that students might see in the exam itself to provide the understanding of the question structure and the approach to finding the correct answer in the question details provided. The questions will cover the following domains of knowledge:
• Domain 1: Continuous Delivery and Process Automation
• Domain 2: High Availability and Elasticity
• Domain 3: Cost Saving Practices
• Domain4: Security Governance and Validation
• Domain 5: Monitoring, Metrics and Logging
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience working with AWS in a DevOps role and is certified as an AWS Developer Associate or AWS SysOps Engineer Associate. Ideally the candidate has also attended the DevOps on AWS course.