Familiarity of business applications and the desire to customize and implement them for your business.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Install and configure the application
- Identify common sales scenarios
- Complete a sales cycle
- Configure product catalog
- Manage customer records
- Utilize analytics tools with customer data
Who Can Benefit?
A Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
Outline for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Training
- Set up and configure Dynamics 365 Sales
- Manage leads with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Manage opportunities with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Manage and organize your product catalog with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Process sales orders with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Manage relationships with relationship selling in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Analyze Dynamics 365 sales data
- Define and track individual goals in Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Service
- Use goal metrics in Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Service