After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Run a business process.
- Create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler.
- Explain how to create a service configuration.
- Explain how to track an executable business process.
Discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator.
This course is designed for EDI End Users, Connect: End Users, Web Developers, as well as System Administrators.
This course assumes you have the following foundation knowledge:
- J2EE Framework and N-Tiered Architectures
- Database schemas and related concepts
- SQL Scripting
- Sterling B2B Integrator Basics
- Client/Server Relationship
Outline for IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals Training
Lesson 1. About IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
Exercise. About Sterling B2B Integrator
Lesson 2. Basic BPML Concepts
Exercise. Basic BPML Concepts
Lesson 3. XPath Basics
Exercise. XPath Basics
Lesson 4. Graphical Process Modeler (GPM)
Exercise. Graphical Process Modeler (GPM)
Lesson 5. Using the GPM
Exercise. Using the GPM
Lesson 6. Troubleshooting a Business Process
Exercise. Troubleshooting a Business Process
Lesson 7. Introduction to Service Management
Exercise. Introduction to Service Management
Lesson 8. Case Study
Lesson 9. Sterling B2B Integrator Mapping
Exercise. Sterling B2B Integrator Mapping
Lesson 10. Typing Map
Exercise. Typing Map
Lesson 11. Tracking System Health
Exercise. Tracking System Health
Lesson 12. Best Practices
Exercise. Best Practices
Lesson 13. Case Study
Lesson 14. Course Wrap Up