After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Discuss the basic concepts of enterprise architecture and TOGAF® 9 standard.
- Discuss the features of TOGAF® 9 standard and its methodology.
- Gain an understanding of the necessary body of knowledge to achieve certification by examination for TOGAF® 9 standard at Level 1 (TOGAF® 9 Foundation)
The target audience for TOGAF® 9 Foundation (Level 1) training includes but is not limited to:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of TOGAF® 9 standard
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery and operation;
- Architects who are looking for a first introduction to TOGAF® 9 standard
- Architects who want to achieve Level 2 certification in a stepwise approach.
A prior knowledge of Enterprise Architecture is advantageous but not required
Outline for TOGAF® 9 Training Course, (Level 1) Foundation Training
1. Course Intro
2. Management Overview
3. TOGAF® Framework Components
4. Intro ADM
5. Enterprise Continuum
6. Architecture Repository
7. Architecture Governance
8. Architecture Views and Viewpoints
9. Building Blocks
10. ADM Phases Level1
12. ADM Deliverables Level1
13. Reference Models
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.