The course develops the skills and knowledge needed to effectively coach teams and the application of these skills through a Site Visit to a company that utilizes Scrum. During the Site Visit, coaches will observe real Scrum teams, meet practitioners, and deliver coaching using the course tools. After the Site Visit, coaches will review and debrief with their course trainers (seasoned, cross-industry Scrum, Inc coaches, and consultants) and peers to gain feedback and identify areas for improvement.
• To help create and sustain high performing teams
• Practice time-tested coaching models to unlock an individual’s or team’s potential
• Understand various coaching styles and begin to develop their own through advanced facilitation
• Review tools to use and take back to workplace environments
• Evaluate and respond to behaviors, patterns, and anti-patterns in the workplace environment
Who Should Attend?
• Scrum Masters
• Product Owner
• Product Managers
• Development Teams
The Registered Agile Coach course is designed for Scrum Masters and Coaches who would like to strengthen their abilities, take charge of the learning in their company, and help groups of teams function in the larger ecosystem of their organization. Registrants should already have Scrum Master credentials and real-world Scrum knowledge and experience.
Outline for Registered Agile Coach (RAC) (Scruminc) Training
This class takes place over five days. On days 3 and 4 of the class, students will virtually visit a real company to practice their coaching skills under Scrum Inc. trainers’ guidance. Below is a sample schedule to help set expectations for the week:
Days 1, 2 & 5: Develop coaching knowledge and skills
• Session 1: 9:00 am – 12:00pm ET (with 10 min breaks about every 60 minutes)
• Lunch: 12:00pm – 2:00pm ET
• Session 2: 2:00pm – 5:00pm ET
Days 3 & 4: A virtual site visit to a client (mentioned above) to practice coaching skills and a rapid feedback loop for improvement.
•Schedule dependent on client availability.