This two-day course qualifies students to take the Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner (CS@SP) exam and become Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioners. The class provides an overview of how to implement Scrum with thousands of teams. You’ll learn the principles to efficiently transform your organization to minimize decision delay and reduce waste. This course also allows you to assess the Scrum maturity level of your organization during the two-day class and leave with a plan on how to make the necessary changes to scale Scrum. You will leave with a heat map, impact map, and material to help you scale and refactor your organization.
This course is geared toward managers, scrum masters, product owners, executives, or anyone with knowledge of Scrum and looking to scale their Scrum implementation across the organization.
• This course is for anyone interested in how Scrum can reform organizations to deliver twice the value in half the time.
• This course will help leaders and employees to become agile change agents at scale.
• This course will help managers start Agile transformations.
• This course will help managers lead and empower Scrum teams.
Outline for Scrum@Scale Practitioner (RS@SP) Training
S@S What & Why
• The Agile Practice
• Scrum values, roles, responsibilities, and events
• The role of enterprise leadership in large-scale implementations
The Scrum Master Cycle
• Team Level Process
• Scaling & The Scrum Master
• Executive Action Team
• Impediment Removal
• Cross Team Coordination
• Scaled Daily Scrum
Product Owner Cycle
• Agile Organization Design
• Product Vision
• Backlog Prioritization
• Product Backlog Refinement
• Release Planning