- Analyze Lean, Agile, and Scrum principles, values, practices, tools, skills, competencies, and stances, to increase effectiveness as a ScrumMaster.
- Understanding the Agile team maturity model
- Apply coaching, mentoring, facilitation, and training skills to help teams, Product Owners, and managers grow.
- Understand how to scale Scrum across multiple teams.
- Apply a variety of techniques to quickly identify and remove impediments.
- Evaluate themselves, and their organizations, against a set of coaching and organizational competencies.
- Create a plan to support and serve their Development Teams, Product Owners, and Organization in their respective Agile journeys.
Outline for Advanced Scrum Master
What You’ll Learn
- Learn how to more effectively and efficiently find and remove problems
- Explore tools and techniques to help guide teams to higher levels of performance
- Discover and examine potential solutions to your greatest challenges
- Explore methods to motivate your team, keeping them fresh sprint after sprint
- Learn how to manage thorny communications issues, conflict, and more
- Examine how to encourage and integrate value-driven practices throughout the organization
- Scaling Scrum