Participants will learn techniques and practices to better understand the various stances that Product Ownership entails, help define value in alignment with corporate vision and strategy, engage stakeholders at broad levels, and measure customer value at scale.
- Express the Agile Big Picture; roadmaps and release plans
- Develop and understanding of the differences between Product Thinking vs Project Thinking
- Overview of Leadership Styles
- Develop the Team Leader Manifesto
- Understand Servant Leadership and how it is applied within Agile
- Review facilitation technique’s and best practices
- Discovering value: Design Thinking
- Review Team Maturity Models
- Leverage Management Tracking and Reporting
Outline for Advanced Product Owner Training
What You’ll Learn
- Understand how/why Product Ownership is a discipline and a "value add" to the organization as a whole.
- Utilize an understanding of Servant Leadership
- Understand how to discover what value means to your organization and be able to facilitate value-based conversations with stakeholders.
- Utilize a set of tools and techniques that support organization courage in prioritization.
- Understand the criticality of experimentation and its role in understanding value and prioritization.