- Express the Agile Big Picture; roadmaps and release plans
- Develop and understanding of the differences between Product Thinking vs Project Thinking
- Overview of Leadership Styles
- Develop the Team Leader Manifesto
- Understand Servant Leadership and how it is applied within Agile
- Review facilitation technique’s and best practices
- Discovering value: Design Thinking
- Review Team Maturity Models
- Leverage Management Tracking and Reporting
Outline for Advanced Product Owner
What You’ll Learn
- Understand how/why Product Ownership is a discipline and a "value add" to the organization as a whole.
- Utilize an understanding of Servant Leadership
- Understand how to discover what value means to your organization and be able to facilitate value-based conversations with stakeholders.
- Utilize a set of tools and techniques that support organization courage in prioritization.
- Understand the criticality of experimentation and its role in understanding value and prioritization.