- Hold a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified A-CSPO educational offering to gain techniques that expand into managing stakeholders, product discovery, and advanced Product Backlog management.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Product Owner (within the past five years).
- NOTE: You may take the A-CSPO course at any time after completing your CSPO certification, and must have at least 12 months of Product Owner experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you are eligible to receive your A-CSPO certification.
Outline for Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner Training
Through the A-CSPO, you’ll learn to:
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
- Clearly order and express Product Backlog items
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will actually use
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
- Identify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time
- Define and validate business value
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the Scrum Alliance globally-recognized community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional