- Discovery practices that support creating alignment on who and what is desired to be created.
- Delivery practices that support creating quick and effective means to deliver and reflect.
- Options-pivot practices that support prioritization and organizing work to be logically completed.
- Foundational team practices that support team collaboration and communication, and technical concepts.
- How work visualization and remote collaboration can be done to support DevOps delivery methods.
Who Can Benefit?
- Project Managers, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters: Individuals facilitating project planning and execution who wish to adjust their approach and incrementally move the organization toward DevOps.
- System Administrators, SRE, application developers: Technical project team members participating in discovery, planning, and execution phases will accelerate the completion of these practices with greater detail.
- Leadership, product owners, key stakeholders: Individuals with a vested interest in project success or who provide oversight, goals, and objectives for why the project is needed will have greater insight into the process and ensure their requirements are captured.
Outline for Red Hat Training: Open Practices for your DevOps Journey Training
Getting started with DevOps culture and practices
- Introducing the Open Practice Library
- Introducing the Open Practice Library (Quiz)
- Visualizing work
- Visualizing work (Quiz)
- Facilitating practices with teams
- Facilitating practices with teams (Quiz)
Fostering culture and collaboration
- Team forming and ice breakers
- Team forming and ice breakers (Quiz)
- Social contracts
- Social contracts (Quiz)
- Conducting retrospectives
- Conducting retrospectives (Quiz)
Establishing fundamental technical practices
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Continuous integration and delivery (Quiz)
- Everything as code
- Everything as code (Quiz)
- Security automation
- Security automation (Quiz)
- The big picture
- The big picture (Quiz)
Driving team alignment with discovery practices
- Metrics-based process mapping
- Metrics-based process mapping (Quiz)
- Target outcomes
- Target outcomes (Quiz)
- Priority sliders
- Priority sliders (Quiz)
Setting direction with options pivot practices
- Impact and effort prioritization
- Impact and effort prioritization (Quiz)
- Value slicing
- Value slicing (Quiz)
Delivering value with Agile methodologies
- Agile ceremonies
- Agile ceremonies (Quiz)
- Kanban (Quiz)