Before attending this course, students should have understanding of:
- Security best practices and industry security requirements such as defense in depth, least privileged access, shared responsibility, and zero trust model.
- Be familiar with identity concepts such as authentication, authorization, and active directory.
- Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information.
- Some experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages is helpful but not required. Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI.
This free online training will give you the experience you need to be successful in this course.
- SC-900 part 1: Describe the concepts of security, compliance, and identity - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- SC-900 part 2: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Identity and access management solutions - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- SC-900 part 3: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- SC-900 part 4: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- AZ-104: Manage identities and governance in Azure - Learn | Microsoft Docs
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement an identity management solution
- Implement an authentication and access management solutions
- Implement access management for apps
- Plan and implement an identity governancy strategy
Who Can Benefit?
This course is for the Identity and Access Administrators who are planning to take the associated certification exam, or who are performing identity and access administration tasks in their day-to-day job. This course would also be helpful to an administrator or engineer that wants to specialize in providing identity solutions and access management systems for Azure-based solutions; playing an integral role in protecting an organization.
Outline for Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator Training
- Explore identity and Azure AD
- Implement initial configuration of Azure Active Directory
- Create, configure, and manage identities
- Implement and manage external identities
- Implement and manage hybrid identity
- Secure Azure Active Directory users with Multi-Factor Authentication
- Manage user authentication
- Plan, implement, and administer Conditional Access
- Manage Azure AD Identity Protection
- Implement access management for Azure resources
- Plan and design the integration of enterprise apps for SSO
- Implement and monitor the integration of enterprise apps for SSO
- Implement app registration
- Plan and implement entitlement management
- Plan, implement, and manage access review
- Plan and implement privileged access
- Monitor and maintain Azure Active Directory