Successful Data Analysts start this role with experience of working with data in the cloud.
- Understanding core data concepts.
- Knowledge of working with relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of working with non-relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization concepts.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Ingest, clean, and transform data
- Model data for performance and scalability
- Design and create reports for data analysis
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics
- Manage and share report assets
Who Can Benefit?
The audience for this course are data professionals and business intelligence professionals who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI. This course is also targeted toward those individuals who develop reports that visualize data from the data platform technologies that exist on both in the cloud and on-premises.
Outline for Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Training
- Discover data analysis
- Get started building with Power BI
- Get data in Power BI
- Clean, transform, and load data in Power BI
- Design a semantic model in Power BI
- Add measures to Power BI Desktop models
- Add calculated tables and columns to Power BI Desktop models
- Use DAX time intelligence functions in Power BI Desktop models
- Optimize a model for performance in Power BI
- Design Power BI reports
- Configure Power BI report filters
- Enhance Power BI report designs for the user experience
- Perform analytics in Power BI
- Create and manage workspaces in Power BI
- Manage semantic models in Power BI
- Create dashboards in Power BI
- Implement row-level security