- Having completed the Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure course or having equivalent experience.
- Having completed the Networking Fundamentals in Google Cloud quest or having equivalent experience.
- Prior understanding of the 7 layer OSI model
- Prior understanding of IPv4 addressing
- Prior experience with managing IPv4 routes
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Configure VPC networks, subnets, and routers and control administrative access to VPC objects.
- Route traffic by using DNS traffic steering.
- Control access to VPC networks.
- Implement network connectivity between Google Cloud projects.
- Implement load balancing.
- Configure connectivity to Google Cloud VPC networks.
- Configure private connection options to provide access to external resources and services from internal networks."
- Identify the best Network Service Tier for your needs.
Who Can Benefit?
This course is intended for the following participants:
- Network engineers and Admins who are either using Google Cloud or are planning to do so
- Individuals who want to be exposed to software-defined networking solutions in the cloud
Outline for Networking in Google Cloud v2.0 Training
- VPC Networking Fundamentals
- Controlling Access to VPC Networks
- Sharing Networks across Projects
- Load Balancing
- Hybrid Connectivity
- Private Connection Options
- Network Billing and Pricing
- Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting