- Have completed the Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure course or have equivalent experience.
- Have basic scripting or coding familiarity.
- Be proficient with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments.
- Explain the purpose and capabilities of Google Cloud’s operations suite.
- Implement monitoring for multiple cloud projects.
- Create alerting policies, uptime checks and alerts.
- Install and manage Ops Agent to collect logs for Compute Engine.
- Explain Cloud Operations for GKE.
- Analyze VPC Flow Logs and firewall rules logs.
- Analyze and export Cloud Audit Logs instances.
- Profile and identify resource-intensive functions in an application.
- Analyze resource utilization cost for monitoring related components within Google Cloud.
Who Can Benefit?
This class is intended for the following participants:
- Cloud architects, administrators, and SysOps personnel
- Cloud developers and DevOps personnel
Outline for Logging, Monitoring, and Observability in Google Cloud Training
- Introduction to Google Cloud Operations Suite
- Monitoring Critical Systems
- Alerting Policies
- Advanced Logging and Analysis
- Working with Audit Logs
- Configuring Google Cloud Services for Observability
- Monitoring Google Cloud Network and Data Access
- Investigating Application Performance Issues
- Optimizing the Costs for Operations Suite