Familiarity with application development, systems operations, Linux operating systems, and data analytics or machine learning is helpful in understanding the technologies covered.
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud products and services.
- Define how infrastructure is organized and controlled in Google Cloud.
- Explain how to create basic infrastructure in Google Cloud.
- Select and use Google Cloud storage options.
- Describe the purpose and value of Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Identify the use cases for serverless Google Cloud services.
Who Can Benefit?
This class is intended for the following:
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud
- Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs
Outline for Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Training
- Introduction to the Course
- Introducing Google Cloud
- Resources and Access in the Cloud
- Virtual Machines and Networks in the Cloud
- Storage in the Cloud
- Containers in the Cloud
- Applications in the Cloud
- Course Summary