- Define Looker and the capabilities it provides for working with data
- Explain the four core analytical concepts in Looker (dimensions, measures, filters, pivots)
- Use dimensions, measures, filters, and pivots to analyze and visualize data
- Create advanced metrics instantaneously with table calculations
- Create and share visualizations using Looks and dashboards
- Discuss the use of folders and boards in Looker to manage and organize content
Who Can Benefit?
- Business users who need to draw insights from data.
- Data analysts who are responsible for data analysis and visualization within their organizations.
Outline for Analyzing and Visualizing Data in Looker Training
- Introduction to Looker
- Core Analytics Concepts
- Table Calculations
- Looks and Dashboards
- Content Management