- Be a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8, or demonstrate equivalent Ansible experience
- Complete Developing Advanced Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform (DO374).
- Complete EX374 to achieve Red Hat Certified Specialist in Developing Automation with Ansible Automation Platform on Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.
- Discussion of the architecture of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.
- Installation and configuration of automation controllers and private automation hubs to centrally coordinate and scale Red Hat Ansible Automation.
- Integration of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform with centralized Git repository services such as GitLab.
- Management of users, teams, and access permissions in Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform services.
- Creation and management of workflows that execute automation based on the success or failure of previous jobs.
- Configuration and management of automation mesh to distribute execution between automation controller and remote execution nodes.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform services.
- Discussion of recommended practices to ensure high availability and scalability of a large automation cluster.
Who Can Benefit?
- Ansible automation engineers and architects
- Linux system administrators supporting automation operations
- DevOps engineers
Outline for Managing Enterprise Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform Training
- Install Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
- Manage user access
- Manage projects and launch Ansible jobs
- Configure advanced job configuration
- Construct job workflows
- Manage advanced inventories
- Automate configuration of Ansible Automation Platform
- Maintain Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
- Get insights into automation performance
- Build a large scale Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform deployment
- Comprehensive review