- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Manage containers and container images.
- Create custom container images.
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster installation and update processes.
- Troubleshoot application deployment issues.
- Control access to projects using groups and role-based access control (RBAC).
- Configure service and container networking.
- Expose applications to clients external to the cluster using TLS encryption.
- Configure network isolation between services and applications using network policies.
- Configure application scheduling using labels and selectors.
- Limit compute resource usage of applications with resource limits and quotas.
- Install Kubernetes Operators with the web console.
Who Can Benefit?
- System and software architects interested in understanding features and functionality of an OpenShift cluster
- System administrators who who are interested in the ongoing management of clusters and containerized applications
- Cluster operators who are interested in managing access to cluster resources by users and applications
- Site reliability engineers interested in the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of a cluster
Outline for Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration II Training
- Introduction to container technology
- Create containerized services
- Manage containers
- Manage container images
- Create custom container images
- Deploy containerized applications on OpenShift
- Deploy multicontainer applications
- Explore Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Verify the health of a cluster
- Configure authentication and authorization
- Configuring application security
- Configure OpenShift networking for applications
- Control pod scheduling
- Scale an OpenShift cluster
- Describe cluster updates
- Manage a cluster with the web console
- Execute a comprehensive review