- Have taken Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host (RH270) for a deeper understanding of the architecture used by OpenShift, or equivalent experience
- Have taken Red Hat Enterprise Linux Administration I and II (RH124 and RH134), or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux® system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Container concepts
- Configuring resources with the command line interface
- Building a pod
- Enabling services for a pod
- Creating routes
- Downloading and configuring images
- Rolling back and activating deployments
- Creating custom S2I images
- Comprehensive review
Who Can Benefit?
This course is designed for system administrators responsible for creating OpenShift Enterprise instances, deploying applications, creating process customizations, and managing instances and projects.
Outline for Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster with Exam Training
Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise
- Review features and architecture of OpenShift Enterprise.
Install OpenShift Enterprise
- Install OpenShift Enterprise and configure a master and node.
- Execute commands using the command line interface.
- Create, build, and deploy applications to an OpenShift Enterprise instance.
- Provision persistent storage and use it for the internal registry.
Build applications with source-to-image (S2I)
- Create and build applications with S2I and templates.
Manage the system
- Use OpenShift Enterprise components to manage deployed applications.
Customize OpenShift Enterprise
- Customize resources and processes used by OpenShift Enterprise.
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in the course.