- Complete Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) or demonstrate equivalent knowledge.
- Familiarity with testing REST APIs and security concepts like API keys, tokens and OAuth/OIDC.
- Understand 3scale API Management architecture and primary features.
- Learn typical API use cases and strategies.
- Install 3scale API Management on OpenShift.
- Establish and configure subscription plans and rate limits.
- Configure and customize the API gateway using policies.
- Monitor and analyze API traffic.
- Configure and test API service discovery.
- Configure a developer portal and monetize your APIs.
- Configure API security using tokens, API key-pairs, and OAuth/OIDC using Red Hat Single Sign-on (SSO).
Who Can Benefit?
Site Reliability Engineers and OpenShift Administrators interested in using 3scale API Management to manage, monitor, secure, and monetize their cloud-native APIs.
Outline for Cloud-native API Administration with Red Hat 3scale API Management Training
- Introduction to Red Hat 3scale API Management
- Manage APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management
- Manage and customize API gateways
- Secure APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management
- Create a developer portal
- Monitor APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management
- Monetize APIs with Red Hat 3Scale API Management