- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Some experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies.
- Experience in the use of a Linux terminal session, issuing operating system commands, and familiarity with shell scripting is recommended.
As a result of attending this course, you will understand the foundations of container-based application development. You will be able to run, manage, and troubleshoot containerized applications. This course is the starting point for the OpenShift developer curriculum and provides the foundation you will need to advance to cloud-native developer courses.
Who Can Benefit?
Developers and Site Reliability Engineers that are new to container technology.
Outline for Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Introduction to Containers with Podman Training
- Introduction to containers
- Run containers with Podman
- Build custom container images
- Manage container images
- Remote debugging with containers
- Basic container networking
- Persist data with containers
- Run multi-container applications
- Troubleshoot Container Deployments
- Orchestrate containers with OpenShift and Kubernetes