- Become a Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Complete the Red Hat® Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210), or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Network functions virtualization (NFV)
- Distributed virtual router (DVR)
- Open vSwitch with Data Plane Development Kit (OVS-DPDK) datapath
- IPv6 networking
- Single-root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV)*
- Software-defined networking (SDN) with OpenDaylight (ODL)
- VLAN, VXLAN, and GRE networks
Who Can Benefit?
This course is designed for network engineers, network operators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators.
Outline for Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV with Exam Training
Manage networks in Linux
- Administer network interfaces, bridges, and virtual networking devices.
Manage OpenStack networking agents
- Manage the L2, L3, DHCP, and other OpenStack networking agents.
Deploy IPv6 networks
- Set up IPv6 networks in OpenStack.
Provision OpenStack networks
- Provision tenant networks and provider networks.
Implement distributed virtual routing
- Enable distributed virtual routing (DVR) to provide scaling and performance.
Tune NFV performance
- Tune OpenStack networking performance.
Implement NFV data paths
- Execute network functions virtualization (NFV) data paths.
Build software-defined networks with OpenDaylight
- Create software-defined networks with OpenDaylight (ODL).
Comprehensive review of Red Hat OpenStack Administration III
- Configure advanced networking on Red Hat® OpenStack Platform.