- Be a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation, or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- For candidates that have not earned an RHCE or equivalent, confirmation of the correct skill-set knowledge can be obtained by taking our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Attend Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110), or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Managing overcloud service containerization technology.
- Providing metrics for performance tuning and governance.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Open Virtual Networking (OVN) network flow.
- Configuring Identity service using an external Red Hat IdM store.
- Managing the core control plane, including Pacemaker.
- Customizing images, with techniques for multiple use cases.
- Managing block and object storage back-ends.
- Managing compute nodes, including tuning and hyperconverged.
- Troubleshooting Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
Who Can Benefit?
- Cloud operators responsible for managing daily operations and automation.
- Infrastructure architects interested in or responsible for maintaining a large-scale private or hybrid cloud.
Outline for Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators Training
- Navigate the Red Hat OpenStack Platform architecture
- Operate the control plane
- Manage infrastructure security
- Manage user security
- Manage application deployment resources
- Manage storage
- Manage networking
- Manage compute node operations
- Monitor Red Hat OpenStack Platform operations
- Automate cloud applications
- Troubleshoot operations
- Comprehensive review
- There are no current special requirements or technical considerations.
- No BYOD support.
- No Internet access required.