There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Familiarity with cloud computing is helpful, but isn't necessary.
Who Can Benefit?
This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about our offerings and get hands-on experience with the product. This course primarily uses the Azure portal and command line interface to create resources and does not require scripting skills. Students in this course will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator. This course combines lecture, demonstrations, and hands-on labs. This course will also help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.
Outline for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Training
- Describe cloud computing
- Describe the benefits of using cloud services
- Describe cloud service types
- Describe the core architectural components of Azure
- Describe Azure compute and networking services
- Describe Azure storage services
- Describe Azure identity, access, and security
- Describe cost management in Azure
- Describe features and tools in Azure for governance and compliance
- Describe features and tools for managing and deploying Azure resources
- Describe monitoring tools in Azure
Module 2: Azure Architecture and Services
This module explores Microsoft Azure, its architecture, and some of the most commonly used services and resources.
- Core Azure architectural components
- Azure compute and networking services
- Azure storage services
- Azure identity, access, and security
- Lab : Explore the Microsoft Learn sandbox
- Lab : Create an Azure resource
- Lab : Create an Azure virtual machine
- Lab : Configure network access
- Lab : Create a storage blob
Module 3: Core Solutions
In this module, you'll learn about the management and governance resources available to help you manage your cloud and on-premises resources.
- Cost management in Azure
- Features and tools in Azure for governance and compliance
- Feature and tools for managing and deploying Azure resources
- Monitoring tools in Azure
- Lab : Configure a resource lock
- Lab : Compare workload costs using the Total Cost of Ownership calculator
- Lab : Estimate workload costs using the Pricing calculator
Proven Results in Microsoft Azure Training
For over 20 years, we have trained thousands of developers at some of the country’s largest tech companies – including many Fortune 500 companies. We’re proudly distinguished by these clients, partners and awards.
The instructor is outstanding! I can tell he has hands on experience on this subject. He also came in sick the last 2 days of the training. You should give him a raise.
The instructor was the best instructor I have had for work related training in my entire IT career. Extremely knowledgeable about the subject matter, perfectly on time for the entire week, was able to help troubleshoot mistakes made in labs, had excellent first hand knowledge about using Azure, etc. On your rating scale from 1-9, he should really get a 10
Watch our Azure Training Videos
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this Azure Fundamentals Training course also prepare me for the Microsoft AZ-900 exam?
Yes, this Azure Fundamentals training course also preps you to pass
Exam AZ-900 and achieve Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals.
Can I take Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Training online?
Yes! Our Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training is available as “onsite live training” or “online live training”.
Onsite live Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training can be carried out locally on customer premises or in Web Age corporate training centers.
Online live Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
Ask about our Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Online Training today!
Why Choose Web Age Solutions for Azure Training?
Best price in the industry
You won’t find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
Various delivery methods
Flexible delivery methods are available depending on your learning style.
Resources are included for a comprehensive learning experience.
We regularly offer Azure Training classes in these and other cities. Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Calgary, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Jacksonville, Miami, Montreal, New York City, Orlando, Ottawa, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Washington DC.