Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Who Can Benefit?
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Outline for Microsoft Azure Administrator Training
- Configure Azure Active Directory
- Configure user and group accounts
- Configure subscriptions
- Configure Azure Policy
- Configure role-based access control
- Configure Azure resources with tools
- Use Azure Resource Manager
- Configure resources with Azure Resource Manager templates
- Configure virtual networks
- Configure network security groups
- Configure Azure DNS
- Configure Azure Virtual Network peering
- Configure network routing and endpoints
- Configure Azure Load Balancer
- Configure Azure Application Gateway
- Configure storage accounts
- Configure Azure Blob Storage
- Configure Azure Storage security
- Configure Azure Files and Azure File Sync
- Configure Azure Storage with tools
- Configure virtual machines
- Configure virtual machine availability
- Configure virtual machine extensions
- Configure Azure App Service plans
- Configure Azure App Service
- Configure Azure Container Instances
- Configure Azure Kubernetes Service
- Configure file and folder backups
- Configure virtual machine backups
- Configure Azure Monitor
- Configure Azure alerts
- Configure Log Analytics
- Configure Network Watcher