- Knowledge of core AWS services (Course: AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials classroom or digital training)
- Knowledge of AWS management interfaces (Course: AWS Technical Essentials classroom or digital training)
- Knowledge of core AWS design and architecture (Course: Architecting on AWS)
- Identify the Well-Architected Framework features, design principles, design pillars, and common uses
- Apply the design principles, key services, and best practices for each pillar of the Well-Architected Framework
- Use the Well-Architected Tool to conduct Well-Architected Reviews
Who Can Benefit?
Technical professionals involved in architecting, building, and operating AWS solutions.
Outline for AWS Well-Architected Best Practices Training
Module 1: Well-Architected Introduction
- History of Well-Architected
- Goals of Well-Architected
- What is the AWS Well-Architected Framework?
- The AWS Well-Architected Tool
Module 2: Design Principles
- Operational Excellence
- Lab 1: Operational Excellence
- Lab 2: Reliability
- Lab 3: Security
- Performance Efficiency
- Lab 4: Performance Efficiency
- Cost Optimization
- Lab 5: Cost Optimization