- Experience with microservice application development and design, such as DO378 or equivalent experience.
- OpenShift experience is recommended, but not required.
- Describe the basics of Kafka and its architecture.
- Develop applications with the Kafka Streams API.
- Integrate applications with Kafka Connect.
- Capture data change with Debezium.
- Troubleshoot common application streaming issues.
Who Can Benefit?
Application developers with microservice development experience.
Outline for Developing Event-Driven Applications with Apache Kafka and Red Hat AMQ Streams Training
- Designing Event-Driven Applications
- Introducing Kafka and AMQ Streams Concepts
- Building Applications with the Streams API
- Creating Asynchronous Services with Event Collaboration
- Integrating Data Systems with Kafka Connect
- Troubleshooting AMQ Streams Applications