- General understanding of enterprise messaging concepts and message-oriented middleware
- Ability to read and edit XML files
- Install a JBoss AMQ 7 broker
- Configure multicast and anycast addresses
- Secure the AMQ broker for authentication and authorization
- Cluster AMQ brokers
- Monitor JBoss AMQ brokers
Who Can Benefit?
This course is intended for application administrators, developers, IT leaders, and application architects.
Outline for Red Hat JBoss AMQ Administration with Exam Training
- Introduce and review the course.
Install the broker
- Install JBoss AMQ, create a broker instance, and verify connectivity to the instance.
- Configure message addresses and queues.
Secure access to the broker
- Configure authentication, authorization, and encryption on the broker.
Configure broker persistence
- Configure zero, file-based, and database-backed persistence.
Manage broker resource consumption
- Configure the broker to limit memory and other resource consumption.
Implement broker clustering, high availability, and failover
- Create a scalable and highly available cluster of brokers.
Monitor and manage the broker
- Monitor and manage broker resources using logging and the web console.
Route messages to brokers
- Install JBoss AMQ interconnect and configure routes to brokers.
Comprehensive review of Red Hat JBoss AMQ administration
- Configure Red Hat JBoss AMQ brokers and verify proper operation.