- Possess basic Java EE developer skills
- Have experience with integrated development environments like Red Hat® Developer Studio
- Having a basic understanding of business rules and processes is recommended, but not required
- Author business rules with decision tables and DRL.
- Navigate and manage projects with the Decision Manager and Process Automation user interfaces.
- Develop business processes.
- Design forms with Form Modeler.
- Design and run a case management project.
Who Can Benefit?
This course is designed for developers who are interested in adapting to a more modern approach by developing process-driven applications.
Outline for Red Hat Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager for Developers Training
- Introduction to Red Hat Decision Manager
- Write decisions and rules
- Introduction to Red Hat Process Automation Manager
- Process modeling with Process Automation Manager
- Case management with Process Automation Manager