- Possess a basic understanding of data structures such as tables and their relationships
- Be capable of working with spreadsheets
- Having a basic understanding of business rules and processes is helpful
- Author decision tables.
- Navigate the user interface for Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager.
- Develop business processes with Business Central.
- Design forms with Form Modeler.
- Navigate and test a case management project.
Who Can Benefit?
This course is designed for business analysts who want to learn how to use Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager to directly impact application decisions and processes and help their organizations improve time to market and general agility.
Outline for Red Hat Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager for Business Users Training
Introduction to Red Hat Decision Manager
- Describe process-driven applications and Decision Manager basics.
Write decisions and rules
- Understand decision table authoring.
Introduction to Red Hat Process Automation Manager
- Gain familiarity with Business Central and Process Server, as well as Process Automation Manager environment setup.
Process modeling with Process Automation Manager
- Learn about data objects and process design, as well as how to design forms with Form Modeler.
Case management with Process Automation Manager
- Walk through an overview of case project navigation.