- Familiarity with APIs and testing APIs
- Familiarity with containers and Red Hat® OpenShift is helpful, but not required
As a result of attending this course and exam, you will understand the architecture and features of 3scale API Management and will be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Create, manage, and monetize APIs.
- Establish and configure API subscription plans.
- Configure and test API management integration.
- Configure rate limits for APIs.
Who Can Benefit?
- API developers interested in using 3scale API Management for API billing and enabling security and access control features
- System architects and administrators who want to create a portal for monetizing their APIs
Outline for Build and Administer APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management with exam Training
- 3scale API Management solution overview
- API strategies
- Architecture and deployment options
- OpenShift architecture and concepts
- Basic API management configuration
- Set up developer portal
- Set up Red Hat SSO integration
- Set up API billing
- Define webhooks
- 3scale Platform REST API