Whether you are thinking of migrating to the AWS Cloud or already have a workload running on AWS, securing your data and resources should be at the top of the list. This event introduces several AWS services that you can use to improve your current security posture. It also covers the different security design principles that will help you to plan your security approach in the AWS Cloud and provides information on resources you can use to further your knowledge around security on AWS.
• Level: Fundamental
• Duration: 1.5 hours
Key topics covered
During this event, you will learn:
• Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud
• Describe the different design principles for security in the cloud
• Determine which AWS services you can use to improve your security posture
This event is intended for:
• IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
• Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS
Recommended follow-up training and resources
We recommend that attendees of this event continue learning with these:
o AWS Security Essentials
o AWS Security Governance at Scale o Security Engineering on AWS
o AWS Ramp-Up Guide: Security
Section 1: Security design principles
• Principle of least privilege
• Securing all layers
• Automating security
• Protecting data in transit and at rest
• Preparing for security events
• Minimizing attack surface
Section 2: What is your security posture?
• Data path
Section 3: What are my next steps?
• Resources to continue learning
NOTE: This webinar won’t be recorded nor the presentation shared.