REMOTE LAB CONNECTIVITY TEST (BROWSER BASED)
If you are attending one of our online virtual courses, you should have reliable internet access and a computer that meets the computer requirements listed below.
Also, if this is the first time you have attended one of our online courses, please ensure that you have setup the required software and performed the connectivity tests listed below prior to the start of your class.
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, OSX v10.9, or newer.
- Dual-core 2.4GHz or faster processor
- 2GB of RAM or more
- Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 40, Chrome 43 , Safari 9, or newer.
- DSL or better Internet connection
Testing connectivity to our virtual lab
If you plan to attend one of our courses that has hands on lab exercises over the internet, please verify that you can connect to our virtual lab in advance. Ensure that you are using the same computer and network connectivity that you will be using while attending the class.
For the purpose of testing connectivity, a test machine has been setup in our virtual classroom. Please follow the instruction below to perform the test:
- Open your web browser and navigate to this
- You should be presented with a Web Age Cloud login screen.
If you have completed the steps above and no problems occured then you have successfully completed the test and should be ok for your class.
Please contact our technical support team at 877-812-8887 ext 26 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble.