If you are attending one of our online virtual courses, please ensure that you perform the following verification test and that your system meets the following requirements. This test should be performed a day or two in advance of your class and our support contacted for troubleshooting if there is an issue.
The following steps can be performed to test your system compatibility, internet connection and audio settings ahead of time to ensure your class goes smoothly. This is just test session. This is not the session that you will use for your class.
1. Click the link below.
2. If the GotoMeeting app is not already installed, you will be prompted to Download the app. Click Download the app. Once downloaded, run the installer.
3. The GotoMeeting app will launch automatically. You will be prompted to Join by Computer or Phone. Select Computer and click Save and Continue.
4. Choose your Microphone and Speakers. Click Save and Continue.
5. Ignore the camera settings. Click OK, I’m Ready.
6. You will automatically be launched into the test session.
- If you see a “Waiting for the organizer” screen, then you’ve successfully joined the test session! You should be able to join all future GoToTraining sessions from this computer. You can now close the “Waiting for the organizer” screen to exit the test session.
- If you do not reach the “Waiting for the organizer” screen, then there was an issue along the way. Please contact our technical support team at 877-812-8887 ext 27 or firstname.lastname@example.org