Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1000 Mhz Pentium III
- 1 GB RAM
- 10 GB free on the C drive
- Ethernet or Token Ring card
- CD-ROM drive
- Network connectivity to the internet
Minimum Software Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4 or Windows XP (SP1 or SP2)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0
- Winzip 8
- Internet Explorer 6.0 and Mozilla Firefox 1.5 (or higher)
- Rational Application Developer V7.0 *
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Ghosting or Imaging Information
None of the software required by this class support ghost or imaging. You can save time by copying the contents of the CDs to temporary folders on the hard drive and then imaging that hard drive. After restoring the image to the other computers and changing the host names, you can then install the software from the temporary folders individually.
Receive the Supporting zip file by mail from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the following CD’s from Web Age Solutions:
- Rational Application Developer RAD V7.0 trial – 10 CD’s
Install and setup the software in the following order (click the software title for installation instructions):
- Click the link Rational Application Developer 7 for installation instructions.
- Unzip the Supporting zip file in C:. This should create C:LabFiles.