Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1000Mhz Pentium III
- 1GB RAM
- 6 GB free on the C drive.
- Ethernet or Token Ring card
- CD-ROM drive
- Network connectivity to the internet
Minimum Software Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4/ Windows XP
- Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher) / Mozilla Firefox 5
- JDK 1.5 *
- WebLogic Workshop Studio *
- WebLogic Server 9.2 *
- MySQL 5.0 *
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Ghosting or Imaging Information
This setup can be ghosted.
Note: The drive with the installation files will be referred to as drive X: , please substitute this drive letter with the appropriate CD or network drive letter.
Receive by e-mail WA1598-REL_*_*-Supporting.zip file.
Receive the following CD’s from Web Age Solutions:
- WA1530 Software CD 1 including:
- JDK 1.5 (jdk-1_5_0_09-windows-i586-p.exe)
- WebLogic Workshop Studio (FullWorkshopStudioTrialInstall-589.zip)
- MySQL 5.0 (mysql-essential-5.0.27-win32.msi)
- WA1530 Software CD 2 including:
- WebLogic Server 9.2 (server920_win32.exe)
Install and setup the software in the following order (click the software title for installation instructions) :
- Copy the contents of CD 1 and CD 2 to a C:Software
- Click the link JDK 1.5 for installation.
- Click the link WebLogic Workshop Studio for installation.
- Click the link MySQL for installation.
- Click the link WebLogic Server 9.2 for installation
- Unzip the WA1598-REL_*_*-Supporting.zip file to C:. (Unzipping it should automatically create a folder C:LabFiles)