Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Pentium 4 – 2GHz or higher
- 2GB RAM minimum (3GB recommended).
- 3GB free hard disk space (preferably in C: drive).
- Network connectivity to the internet. Note: Some of the lab exercises require functioning Internet access.
Minimum Software Requirements
- Windows 2000 SP4 or Windows XP SP2
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 (can be downloaded from http://www.adobe.com)
- Winzip (can be downloaded from http://www.winzip.com)
- Internet Explorer 6 sp2, Firefox Mozilla 1.5 (or higher)
- Apache JMeter 2.2 *
- Oracle SOA Suite *
- JDeveloper 10g *
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Receive the Supporting zip file by mail from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the following CD(s) from Web Age Solutions:
- Apache JMeter 2.2 (jakarta-jmeter-2.2.zip)
- Oracle SOA Suite (soa_windows_x86_101310_disk1.zip)
- JDeveloper 10g (jdevstudio10132.zip)
Install and setup the software in the following order (click the software title for installation instructions):
Oracle SOA Suite
1. Click the link Oracle SOA Suite for installation instructions.
2. From the Jdeveloper 10g CD, copy the jdevstudio10132.zip file to C:temp.
3. From C:temp, extract the jdevstudio10132.zip file in C:jdeveloper.
4. From the Jmeter 2.2 CD, unzip the jakarta-jmeter-2.2.zip file to C:. This will create the C:jakarta-jmeter-2.2 folder.
6. Unzip the Supporting zip file into C: (This will create the C:LabFiles folder)