Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Pentium 4 – 2GHz or higher
- 2GB RAM minimum (3GB recommended).
- 3GB free hard disk space (preferably in C: drive).
- Network connectivity to the internet. Note: Some of the lab exercises require functioning Internet access.
Minimum Software Requirements
- Windows 2000 SP4 or Windows XP SP2
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 (can be downloaded from http://www.adobe.com)
- Winzip (can be downloaded from http://www.winzip.com)
- Internet Explorer 6 sp2, Firefox Mozilla 1.5 (or higher)
- Apache JMeter 2.2 *
- Oracle SOA Suite *
- JDeveloper 10g *
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Ghosting or Imaging Information
The software for this class does not support ghosting or imaging. You must install the software in each machine separately.
Receive the Supporting zip file by mail from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the following CD(s) from Web Age Solutions:
- Apache JMeter 2.2 (jakarta-jmeter-2.2.zip)
- Oracle SOA Suite (soa_windows_x86_101310_disk1.zip)
- JDeveloper 10g (jdevstudio10132.zip)
Install and setup the software in the following order (click the software title for installation instructions):
Oracle SOA Suite
1. Click the link Oracle SOA Suite for installation instructions.
2. From the Jdeveloper 10g CD, copy the jdevstudio10132.zip file to C:temp.
3. From C:temp, extract the jdevstudio10132.zip file in C:jdeveloper.
4. From the Jmeter 2.2 CD, unzip the jakarta-jmeter-2.2.zip file to C:. This will create the C:jakarta-jmeter-2.2 folder.
5. Unzip the Supporting zip file into C: (This will create the C:LabFiles folder)