Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1000Mhz Pentium III
- 1 GB RAM minimum
- 10 GB
- Ethernet or Token Ring card
- CD-ROM drive
- Network connectivity to the internet
Minimum Software Requirements
- Microsoft 2000 sp4 or Windows XP
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 (or higher)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or Mozilla Firefox 1.5
- WinZip 8.0 (or higher)
- Rational Application Developer v7.0 (RAD 7)*
- Agent Controller 7 for RAD 7.0*
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Ghosting or Imaging Information
None of the software required by this class support imaging. All the software must be installed individually on each machine after the image has been replicated to that machine and its host name has been changed.
You can save time by copying the contents of the CDs to temporary folders on the hard drive and then imaging that hard drive. After restoring the image to the other computers and changing the host names, you can then install the software from the temporary folders individually.
Receive the Supporting zip file by mail from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the following CD’s from Web Age Solutions:
- Rational Application Developer RAD V7.0 trial – 10 CD’s
- Agent Controller 7 for RAD V7.0 – 1 CD
Install and setup the software in the following order (click the software title for installation instructions):
- Click the Rational Application Developer RAD V7.0 link for installation instructions.
- Unzip the Supporting zip file in C:. This should create C:LabFiles.