Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Pentium 4 – 1.4GHz or higher
- 2GB RAM minimum.
- 10GB free hard disk space (preferably in C: drive).
- Network connectivity to the internet. Note: Some of the lab exercises require functioning Internet access.
Minimum Software Requirements
- Windows XP SP2
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 (or higher)
- Winzip 8.0 (or higher)
- Internet Explorer 6, Firefox Mozilla 1.5 (or higher)
- WebSphere Integration Developer 6.1 (WID v6.1) *
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on DVD.
Ghosting or Imaging Information
Ghosting is not supported by WebSphere Integration Developer (WID).
Receive the Supporting zip file by mail from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the following DVD from Web Age Solutions:
- WebSphere Integration Developer 6.1
Install and setup the software in the following order (click the software title for installation instructions):
- Uninstall any “conflicting” products like Rational Application Developer and WebSphere Application Server. Otherwise the WebSphere Process Server profile, which gets created when you install WebSphere Integration Developer, will not use the default ports. This will cause problems with the labs.
- Click the link WebSphere Integration Developer 6.1 (WID) for installation instructions.
- Unzip the Supporting zip file into C: (This will create the C:LabFiles folder).