Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 866Mhz Pentium III
- 1 GB RAM minimum (2 GB recommended)
- 6 GB free on the hard drive.
- Ethernet or Token Ring card
- CD-ROM drive
- Network connectivity to the internet
Minimum Software Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher (can be downloaded at http://www.adobe.com)
- Winzip (can be downloaded at https://www.winzip.com/en/)
- Internet Explorer 6.0
- WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced V6.0.2 trial*
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Ghosting or Imaging Information
None of the software required by this class support imaging. All the software must be installed individually on each machine after the image has been replicated to that machine and its host name has been changed.
You can save time by copying the contents of the CDs to temporary folders on the hard drive and then imaging that hard drive. After restoring the image to the other computers and changing the host names, you can then install the software from the temporary folders individually.
Receive the Supporting zip file by mail from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the following CD from Web Age Solutions:
- WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced v6.0.2 trial
Install and setup the software in the following order (click the software title for installation instructions):
- Click the link WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced v6.0.2 trial Setup for installation instructions.
- Unzip the Supporting zip file in C:.