Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 500Mhz Pentium
- 768 MB RAM minimum, 1 GB recommended
- 6 GB disk space
- Ethernet or Token Ring card
- CD-ROM drive
- Network connectivity to the internet
- Must have LAN connectivity
Minimum Software Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 (or higher)
- Netscape 7 (or higher) / Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher)
- WinZip 8.0 (or higher)
- BEA WebLogic Server v9.1*
- MySQL Database v5.0*
- Apache HTTP Server v2.0.55*
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Note: The drive with the installation files will be referred to as drive X:, please substitute this drive letter with the appropriate CD or Network drive letter.
Receive the following CD from Web Age Solutions:
- WA1409 software CD (contains BEA WebLogic Server v9.1, MySQL and Apache2.0.55)
Receive the supporting ZIP file from Web Age Solutions by email.
Uninstall any installation of WebLogic or the JDK already on the system.
Copy the software to the PCs:
- Create a folder called Software on to the local drive C:.
- Copy the BEA WebLogic Server v9.1, MySQL and Apache 2.0.55 from CD into C:Software
- Unzip WA1409-REL_*_*-Supporting.zip to local drive C: