Minimum Hardware Requirements
700Mhz Pentium III
- 1GB RAM minimum
- 10 GB Hard Drive Space
- CD-ROM drive
Minimum Software Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4
- Adobe Acrobat Reader V4.0 or later
- Netscape Navigator 4.7 or higher, Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Rational Application Developer v6 (RAD 6)*
- WinZip 8.0 or higher
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Ghosting or Imaging Information
None of the software required by this class support imaging. All the software must be installed individually on each machine after the image has been replicated to that machine and its host name has been changed.
You can save time by copying the contents of the CDs to temporary folders on the hard drive and then imaging that hard drive. After restoring the image to the other computers and changing the host names, you can then install the software from the temporary folders individually.
Receive a Supporting Zip file by email from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the following CDs from Web Age Solutions:
- Rational Application Developer v6 ( RAD v22.214.171.124 + Agent Controller ) – 4CD’s
Install and setup the software in the following order:
- Click the link Rational Application Developer v6 for installation.
- Open the WA1400-REL_*_*-Supporting.zip file and Unzip the WA1400_Supporting.zip file to C:LabFiles.