Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1000Mhz Pentium III
- 1GBRAM (1.5GB recommended)
- 6 GB free on the C drive.
- Ethernet or Token Ring card
- CD-ROM drive
- Network connectivity to the internet
Minimum Software Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0
- Internet Explorer 6.0
- Rational Application Developer v6 (RAD 6)*
- Apache Axis 1.4 *
- UDDI4J 2.0.3 *
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Ghosting or Imaging Information
None of the software required by this class support imaging. All the software must be installed individually on each machine after the image has been replicated to that machine and its host name has been changed.
You can save time by copying the contents of the CDs to temporary folders on the hard drive and then imaging that hard drive. After restoring the image to the other computers and changing the host names, you can then install the software from the temporary folders individually.
Receive the Supporting zip file by mail from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the following CD’s from Web Age Solutions:
- Rational Application Developer v6 ( RAD v184.108.40.206 + Agent Controller ) – 4CD’s
- WA1390Software – 1 CD
Install and setup the software in the following order (click the software title for installation instructions) :
- Click the link Rational Application Developer v6 for installation instructions.
- From the WA1390software CD, extract axis-bin-1_4.zip and uddi4j-bin-2_0_3.zip directly to C:. Two new folders will be created as C:axis-1_4 and C:uddi4j
- Unzip the WA1390-REL_*_*-Supporting.zip file at the root folder of C:. This should create the C:LabFiles folder