Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1000 Mhz Pentium III
- 1 GB RAM minimum, 2 GB RAM recommended
- 8 GB Hard disk space.
- Ethernet or Token Ring card
- CD-ROM drive
- Network connectivity to the internet
Minimum Software Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4 or Windows XP sp2
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 (or higher)
- Internet Explorer 6.0
- WinZip 8.0 (or higher)
- IBM DB2 V8.2 Personal Developer Edition*
- IBM WebSphere Application Server v6 (WAS 6)*
- Rational Application Developer v6 (RAD 6)*
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Ghosting or Imaging Information
None of the software required by this class support imaging. All the software must be installed individually on each machine after the image has been replicated to that machine and its host name has been changed.
You can save time by copying the contents of the CDs to temporary folders on the hard drive and then imaging that hard drive. After restoring the image to the other computers and changing the host names, you can then install the software from the temporary folders individually.
Receive a Supporting Zip file by email from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the following CD’s from Web Age Solutions:
- DB2 V8.2 Personal Developer Edition – 1 CD.
- WAS6 – 1 CD.
- Rational Application Developer v6 with Agent Controller (RAD v18.104.22.168 + Agent Controller) – 4CD’s.
Install and setup the software in the following order:
- Click the link IBM DB2 V8.2 Personal Developer Edition for installation instructions.
- Click the link IBM WebSphere Application Server v6 for installation instructions.
- Click the link Rational Application Developer v6 for installation instructions.
- Unzip the Supporting zip file in C:.