Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1000Mhz Pentium III
- 1GB MB RAM minimum
- 6 GB
- CD-ROM drive
- Network connectivity to the internet
Minimum Software Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0Â (or higher)
- Internet Explorer 6.0
- WinZip 8.0Â (or higher)
- IBM DB2 V8.2 Personal Developer Edition*
- Rational Application Developer v6 (RAD 6)*
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Ghosting or Imaging Information
None of the software required by this class support imaging. All the software must be installed individually on each machine after the image has been replicated to that machine and its host name has been changed.
You can save time by copying the contents of the CDs to temporary folders on the hard drive and then imaging that hard drive. After restoring the image to the other computers and changing the host names, you can then install the software from the temporary folders individually.
Note: The drive with the installation files will be referred to as drive X:, please substitute this drive letter with the appropriate CD or network drive letter.
Receive the Supporting zip by email.
Receive the Solutions zip file in a CD by mail from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the following CD from Web Age Solutions:
- DB2 V8.2 Personal Developer Edition
- Rational Application Developer v6 ( RAD v18.104.22.168 + Agent Controller ) – 4CD’s
Install and setup the software in the following order: