Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 866Mhz Pentium III
- 1GB RAM minimum 1.5GB recommended.
- 15 GB free on the C drive.
- Ethernet or Token Ring card
- CD-ROM drive
- Network connectivity to the internet
Minimum Software Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0
- Internet Explorer 6.0
- IBM DB2 V8.1 Enterprise Edition *
- Rational Application Developer v6 (RAD 6)*
- IBM Websphere Application Server v6 (WAS 6)*
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Ghosting or Imaging Information
Not all of the software required by this class support imaging. Only DB2 v8.1 supports ghosting (see the special instruction in the installation document). All the other software must be installed individually on each machine after the image has been replicated to that machine and its host name has been changed.
You can save time by copying the contents of the CDs to temporary folders on the hard drive and then imaging that hard drive. After restoring the image to the other computers and changing the host names, you can then install the software from the temporary folders individually.
Receive the Supporting zip file by mail from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the following CD(s) from Web Age Solutions:
- DB2 V8.1 Enterprise Edition
- Rational Application Developer v6 ( RAD v184.108.40.206 + Agent Controller ) – 4CD’s
- IBM Websphere Application Server 6
Install and setup the software in the following order (click the software title for installation instructions) :